You watch them at the cinema or in magazines, and you can´t believe the amazing body that they have. But it is not a full-color savor for the famous of Hollywood; they also go on diets to get the figure they have. In this note, we will tell you what regimes the celebrities follow to have a stunning body.
The diets of the famous
1. Jennifer Lopez
The famous Latin singer was known for her incredible curves. In fact, JLo has secured its behind at 4.5 million. But recently, Jennifer Lopez decided to shelve its curves and move in a diet planned by nutritionist Haylie Pomroy, who called her program of weight reduction “diet of the rapid metabolism.” Apparently, the singer and actress are thrilled with her new figure, and because of that, she continues to display it on Instagram.
With this diet, the body is transformed due to rest and active recovery that increases metabolism and promotes fat burning. The plan is divided into weeks:
- Phase 1 is performed for two or three days, and it aims to achieve to reduce stress. Therefore, during this phase should be done at least one hour of aerobic exercise. In addition, at this stage, fats are not allowed. Instead, these foods should be consumed: 1 cup of vegetables, 1 serving of fruit, 120 grams of lean meat, ½ cup of cooked vegetables, and 1 cup of grains (such as brown rice, quinoa, or oats).
- Phase 2 lasts two days, and it should be performed at least one hour of exercise of weights. During this phase, what is sought is to unlock the fat reserve. Therefore, legumes, fats, and grains are forbidden. Therefore it is the most restrictive phase. What to eat is 1 cup of vegetables, 1 lemon, 120 grams of lean meat, and 2 egg whites.
- Finally, phase 3 takes place for three days, and the physical activity you should do: is relaxing (such as yoga). The important thing at this stage is to accelerate combustion. To do this, eat 1 cup of vegetables, 1 serving of fruit, 1 serving of protein, ½ cup of vegetables, 1 cup of beans, and 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Sarah Jessica Parker
We saw her in Sex and the City showing her tummy, and we could not believe how thin she was. In fact, this actress follows a regime that is known as the Hamptons diet. This diet, created by Fred Pescatore, is based on the Mediterranean diet and has few restrictions: white bread, pasta, rice, and alcohol. However, there are certain rules to follow:
- Macadamia oil is used as a natural source of fat
- Avoid eating white sugar and saccharin in excess
- Eat much fish containing Omega 3 (like salmon or sardines)
- Ensuring that cereals are wholegrain
- Eating nuts as a snack in moderation
- Avoid hydrogenated foods
- Avoid high-calorie fruits such as bananas or grapes.
The Queen of Pop has always been recognized for its incredible figure. She follows an Ayurvedic diet which aims to lose weight but also balance the mind. It is based on an ancient system called Ayurveda which in Sanskrit means “science of life.” You should individualize this diet because it depends on the characteristics of each person and their “doshas,” which are vital moods and are divided into vatta, pitta, and Kapha. Thus, it is a rather complicated diet. But if you want to follow this, that is not an impediment; you should consult a specialist and get to studying.
4. Jennifer Anniston
The legendary actress of Friends is careful with the Zone Diet, which is characterized by achieving hormonal balance. It is based on a balanced diet from all food groups: carbohydrates (40%), protein (30%), and fat (30%). The keys are to perform five daily meals, which should not be more than five hours, drink two liters of water a day, and regular physical activity.
5. Penelope Cruz
The Spanish actress made famous the Dukan Diet after being splendid at delivering the Oscars shortly after being a mother. This diet was planned by Dr. Pierre Dukan and aims to achieve weight loss without counting calories or starving. It is divided into four phases: the first two are destined to lose weight quickly and reach the right weight because that fat intake is limited. The next two phases are to avoid the rebound effect and not getting fat again.
If you want the figure of the stars, try some of these diets.