Losing weight is often very cumbersome for most people, but you may get really great results if you try hard.
As is well known, physical activity is required for weight loss because exercising requires a lot of energy that causes our body to burn the calories we consume, operating an acceleration of metabolism.
This article will teach you the best five exercises to lose weight fast and effectively are. However, for that to happen, you must perform these exercises to lose weight every day, and you have to follow a healthy diet.
5 exercises to lose weight effectively
The best exercises for weight loss are the resistance ones because they continue to burn fat after training. So the exercises we will teach you then are all of the resistance.
Lift shoulders with legs crossed
- Lie on the floor with the abdomen up and lift your legs in a 90-degree position, with knees crossed.
- With the hands holding your neck, the stomach contracts to raise the shoulders, chest looking to reach the knees.
- Keep your knees and try that your column is not off the floor.
- Lower and repeat 20 times. If you’re tired, you can do two sets of 10.
Sitting leg rises
- Sit in a comfortable chair with armrests.
- Keep your spine attached to the back of the chair and lift your legs using abdominal force.
- Breathe deeply and count to five.
- Lower the leg and repeat 10 to 15 times.
- Lie on the floor with the abdomen upwards with outstretched and legs elevated 5 cm of the floor.
- Inhale and lift one leg to an angle of 90 degrees. As you raise the leg, keep the abdomen contracted.
- When the leg reaches the vertical position, expire slowly and lower it.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Do this exercise ten times for each leg.
- Lie on the floor with your belly up, pressing down to make the lower back area remain supported.
- Draw near one leg to the body from the knee down to the hip.
- Stretch and lower the leg.
- Perform the exercise with the other leg. The aim is that the movement of the legs resembling a pedal stroke.
- Do this exercise for 1 minute. Then, rest for 15 seconds and do it again.
- Lie on your back and keep your hands to high neck. Try that your shoulders remain off the ground.
- Stretch your legs at a 90-degree position.
- Cross your legs from one side to the other, looking that the heels are always looking toward the ceiling.
- Repeat this exercise for 1 minute. Then, rest for 15 seconds and do it again.
While these exercises are very effective for weight loss, remember that nutrition is also critical. You only lose weight if the calories used in exercise are greater than the calories consumed.
These simple lifestyle changes make a big difference. For that reason, do these exercises daily, and you will notice positive changes, not only in your body but also in your self-esteem.